IchiHime Love
Welcome to IchiHime Love!

On this blog you will find only graphics, fanarts, fanvideos and other types of fanwork with IchiHime ♥
theme by gyapo - powered by tumblr
— 69
— reblog
— tagged :
 #ichihime
 #fanmix
claudie-chu:

A Real Hero. Ichihime fanmix
01. A Real Hero - College & Electric Youth02. Lotuk - Arsenal03. Take Care - Drake ft. Rihanna04. Who Is In Your Heart Now - Studio Killers05. How Will I Know (cover) - Sam Smith06. The River - Bruce Springsteen07. Death - White Lies08. Sings - Bloc Party
since ive really loved all the bleach fanmixes on 8track i decided to make one myself! i hope its some what good just basically music that i love and that i think goes really well with ichigo and orihime

claudie-chu:

A Real Hero. Ichihime fanmix

01. A Real Hero - College & Electric Youth
02. Lotuk - Arsenal
03. Take Care - Drake ft. Rihanna
04. Who Is In Your Heart Now - Studio Killers
05. How Will I Know (cover) - Sam Smith
06. The River - Bruce Springsteen
07. Death - White Lies
08. Sings - Bloc Party

since ive really loved all the bleach fanmixes on 8track i decided to make one myself! i hope its some what good just basically music that i love and that i think goes really well with ichigo and orihime

— 32
— reblog
— tagged :
 #ichihime
 #fanart
ani-nunu:

Un nuevo sol para los dosby Ani-Nunu
Song: Owl City - Fireflies - YouTube
— 96
— reblog
— tagged :
 #ichihime
 #fanvideo

Happy Birthday Ichigo (589)

— 511
— reblog
— tagged :
 #ichihime
 #fanart

station11:

(belated) Happy Birthday kokoro-beat~

It’s a week late but I hope you enjoyed your birthday (you got awesome gifts from Kubo and Kishimoto) Keep on loving your ships and otps darling~

— 411
— reblog
— tagged :
 #ichihime
 #graphic
 #gif

otomenishiki:

I know It’s almost a week later, but I can’t I won’t stop fangirling about this (≧∇≦) ~ ♥

— 109
— reblog
— tagged :
 #ichihime
 #miscellaneous
— Something really great to keep in mind:

ichihime:

This is where the IHs finally begin to reap the rewards of being the smaller fandom (compared to IR). Why? Well now that Kubo is putting scenes into his work that not only confirm that Ichigo has a mutual physical attraction to Orihime, but also implies mutual romantic feelings as well, there’s no way anti-IHs can say it’s because Kubo is “just doing it for fanservice”/”just doing it to please his fans”. From a marketing standpoint, it doesn’t make sense to cater to 25% of a fanbase while simultaneously pissing off the other 75%. That doesn’t make you money, that gives you pissed off fans, and opens the door to you potentially losing money.

So Kubo can’t be putting IH scenes in there for the sake of making money on it, because the fact of the matter is, he won’t.

The scene in question wasn’t particularly plot-relevant either (at least the IH parts weren’t), so he could have easily chosen to not include it as well. Which then begs the question, why did he choose to include it?

And the answer to that is simple: because he wanted to.

So just keep in mind that any IH scenes we get from here on out (and prior to this most recent moment) are there because Kubo wants them to be. Don’t forget this when you think you’re misinterpreting something with overt romantic implications between Ichigo and Orihime. And when/if IchiHime becomes canon, it’ll be canon because Kubo wants it to be, not because he’s pleasing some small fraction of his fanbase (the fact that he will be pleasing the IHs with it in doing so is just a perk).

Don’t forget— IchiHime is there (as a romantic tie between Ichigo & Orihime, and not there to show how much it “fails” in comparison to IR) because Kubo wants it to be.

— 327
— reblog
— tagged :
 #ichihime
 #graphic
 #gif

Bleach Favourite Moments: All I was going to do was give him the bread at the door and ask him a question. How was I supposed to say no? And then Kurosaki-kun tells me to take home what I want! He’s so sweet! So sweet! SWEET! S-W-E-E-T, S-W-E-E-T!

— 13
— reblog
— tagged :
 #orihime
 #cosplay
soutenkisshun:

#orihime #bleach #cosplay #sanjapan

soutenkisshun:

#orihime #bleach #cosplay #sanjapan

— 339
— reblog
— tagged :
 #ichihime
 #colorization
 #gif

inkblotsandillustrations:

that’s what I would’ve said, anyway.

— 134
— reblog
— tagged :
 #ichihime
 #fanart
sdei:

palette challenge 4/30 also old ichihime fanon

sdei:

palette challenge 4/30
also old ichihime fanon

home ask tags archive
next
1/101